We're always looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team of Beauties. If you think you are a great fit for our business, please send an introductory note and CV to email@example.com
Casual, Part-time & Full-Time Position
We are a team of highly skilled and experienced Beauties working in a boutique business that has been one of Shenton Park's best-kept secrets for over 30 years. We aim to create a welcoming and exceptional environment for our clients and provide a refined and relaxed beauty and wellness experience. The Beauty Studio is more than a business; it is an extended family of experts who continue to advance and grow together.
We are looking for Beauty Therapists to join The Beauty Studio family, working in a charming location in Shenton Park. The role includes all aspects of beauty therapy.
What we need:
- Diploma/ITEC (or equivalent) Qualification in Beauty Therapy
- A passion for providing a 5-star service to our guests
- One late evening per week
- Saturdays (with one rostered Saturday off per month)
- You must be well-presented with a positive, kind attitude and enjoy working as part of an team
What we can offer you:
- Casual, Part-time & Full-Time positions
- One rostered Saturday off per month
- Generous Bonus & Rewards
- Same weekly roster and RDO for all employees
- A host of upskilling opportunities for career progression with ongoing support, development, and training in a protected and nurturing environment
- Beauty treatments
- 25% discount on all products
- Complimentary treatments for your mum
- Beautiful surroundings and a caring environment
- Regular team breakfasts and a great Christmas party in November!
If you are interested in applying, please send an introductory note and CV to Paula Maynard by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org